Harry Potter Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter Roleplay

A Harry Potter Roleplaying Site

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome! This site is currently in Beta Mode!
...All students must get their supplies in Diagon...
New Members - Don't forget to get sorted!
Please advertise the site to your friends so we can make this site more active

Lesson 1: Basic Rules and Bastic Astronomy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Headmaster Donovan
Headmaster
Headmaster
Headmaster Donovan

Lesson 1: Basic Rules and Bastic Astronomy Empty
PostSubject: Lesson 1: Basic Rules and Bastic Astronomy   Lesson 1: Basic Rules and Bastic Astronomy EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 11:18 pm

Donovan walked into his room where the first part of lesson would begin. He waited for his students nead an arsenal of telescopes, all of which were set up to veiw the night sky. He looked at the door eager to begin.
Back to top Go down
https://hprpg38.rpg-board.net
LunaPotter

LunaPotter

PostSubject: Re: Lesson 1: Basic Rules and Bastic Astronomy   Lesson 1: Basic Rules and Bastic Astronomy EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 12:17 am

Luna walked in cheerfully, carrying her books in her hands. Her eyes widended on the telescope. She looked at Donovan. "Do we get to work with those!" She said excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Headmaster Donovan
Headmaster
Headmaster
Headmaster Donovan

PostSubject: Re: Lesson 1: Basic Rules and Bastic Astronomy   Lesson 1: Basic Rules and Bastic Astronomy EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 12:27 am

Donovan nodded "All in due time." He watched as the students came in and he called them over to a blackboard "Welcome class, some of you may know me from DADA class, but I assure you This will be just as interesting to those with a keen eye." He pulled over a blackboard and listed the rules:

1. No wandering off on trips outside
2. Notes must be taken when needed.
3. Listen to all directions.
4. No copying other peoples homework. Points will be docked if you do this.
5. Have fun

He then turned to the students and waited for them to copy everything down. "Follow me outside everyone." He led them outside to the start of the night and urged them to look at the sky "Your homework will be to observe the stars and list two of your favorite constellations and why"
Back to top Go down
LunaPotter

LunaPotter

PostSubject: Re: Lesson 1: Basic Rules and Bastic Astronomy   Lesson 1: Basic Rules and Bastic Astronomy EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 8:56 pm

(Where do we post homework, by the way. In the lessson?)
Back to top Go down
Headmaster Donovan
Headmaster
Headmaster
Headmaster Donovan

PostSubject: Re: Lesson 1: Basic Rules and Bastic Astronomy   Lesson 1: Basic Rules and Bastic Astronomy EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 7:05 am

In the lesson or you can choose to owl it.
Back to top Go down
LunaPotter

LunaPotter

PostSubject: Re: Lesson 1: Basic Rules and Bastic Astronomy   Lesson 1: Basic Rules and Bastic Astronomy EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 11:30 pm

And do I roleplay myself studying the stars anc constellations?
Back to top Go down
Headmaster Donovan
Headmaster
Headmaster
Headmaster Donovan

PostSubject: Re: Lesson 1: Basic Rules and Bastic Astronomy   Lesson 1: Basic Rules and Bastic Astronomy EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 11:35 pm

no you just post your favorite constellation and why
Back to top Go down
LunaPotter

LunaPotter

PostSubject: Re: Lesson 1: Basic Rules and Bastic Astronomy   Lesson 1: Basic Rules and Bastic Astronomy EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 12:14 am

Homework Lesson 1:
All the constellations were amazing! I had two favorites. Ursa Major, and Orian. I like the Ursa Major because of how it has part of the Big Dipper in it, and how people say, and I do too, that it is shaped like a bear. I also like Orion, the great hunter/warrior. They say Orion is used to tell what season it is. It is also one of the constellations which is visible throughout the world. They each have their own mythological stories too, such as that Ursa Major was once a woman, and Ursa Minor was her son, and the goddess Hera, forced them to become bears because her husbaned, Zeus, fancied Callisto, the name of the woman. They also say Orion was once a great hunter and was killed by a scorpoin, which the gods raised to the sky, and became constellations. It is amazing what the constellations mean!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lesson 1: Basic Rules and Bastic Astronomy   Lesson 1: Basic Rules and Bastic Astronomy Empty

Back to top Go down

Lesson 1: Basic Rules and Bastic Astronomy
Page 1 of 1