Harry Potter Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter Roleplay

A Harry Potter Roleplaying Site

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome! This site is currently in Beta Mode!
...All students must get their supplies in Diagon...
New Members - Don't forget to get sorted!
Please advertise the site to your friends so we can make this site more active

Quibbler 002

Go down 

Do you think the Headmaster is doing a good Job so far?
Yes
Quibbler 002 Vote_lcap100%Quibbler 002 Vote_rcap
 100% [ 8 ]
No
Quibbler 002 Vote_lcap0%Quibbler 002 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
Headmaster Donovan
Headmaster
Headmaster
Headmaster Donovan

Quibbler 002 Empty
PostSubject: Quibbler 002   Quibbler 002 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 9:53 pm

Hogwarts Reopening
By Garvantalis Tanis

After the battle against Lord Voldemort it is apparent that Hogwarts is re-opening. We interviewed a couple of staff members and have forseen what they have to say about this. The first interview was with Professor Jordan:

Q: How do you feel about the reopening of Hogwarts?
A: I feel great that it's happened, the reopening after the last Dark Lord's attack is a brilliant thing to happen for the students coming. If the students don't have teachers, they won't be able to use their magic, which would be a terrible misfortune.

Q: What do you think about the headmaster?
A: Headmaster Donovan is particularly great because I've known him before my chance to teach in Hogwarts, he is quite a character.

Q: What is Hogwarts planning to do about the rumors about the Forbidden Forest
A: I believe the Headmaster is only allowing the students to go about the forest with another teacher or adult. Otherwise, not at all. The students come back in mostly shock or panic, which worried many professors through the term... It's a shame, the forest is actually a wonderful place once you get past the monsters and such dwelling in there.

Q: And what is your opinion on the Tri-Wizard Tournement?
A: I'm quite excited actually. We haven't hosted the Tri-Wizard Cup since the rare occasion of it choosing four competitors. It will be dangerous but brilliant

Q: What, in your opinoin, is the best part of teaching at hogwarts?
A: In my opinion, the best part of teaching is to be in the castle and to show the students they can accomplish things well done.

We then interviewed Professor Jake for a short time.:

Q: How do you feel about the reopening of Hogwarts?
A: It feels absolutely great. After the downfall of Voldemort and the wreckage of the school, some thought this moment might never come. But, here we are now, up and running! Overall... It's good to be back. Plus, I'm sure the students feel the same way.

Q: I can almost feel the enthusiasm. Answer honestly. What do you think about the headmaster?
A: Personally, I think he's doing a great job, so far. Though, after Dumbledore, he's got some expectations to live up to.

And For the first time in a Qubbler, we are now including a poll.
Back to top Go down
https://hprpg38.rpg-board.net

Quibbler 002
Page 1 of 1