Harry Potter Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter Roleplay

A Harry Potter Roleplaying Site

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome! This site is currently in Beta Mode!
...All students must get their supplies in Diagon...
New Members - Don't forget to get sorted!
Please advertise the site to your friends so we can make this site more active

Everlasting Party!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
KAKA KAKA Alan
Admin
Admin
KAKA KAKA Alan

Everlasting Party! Empty
PostSubject: Everlasting Party!   Everlasting Party! EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 1:37 pm

(Please RP yourself attending this party Razz be creative and have fun!) Welcome to the party! Enjoy yourself! First round of drinks are on me!

Back to top Go down
Jason
Admin
Admin
Jason

Everlasting Party! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Party!   Everlasting Party! EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 12:36 am

Awesome! One Butterbeer please!
Back to top Go down
LunaPotter

LunaPotter

Everlasting Party! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Party!   Everlasting Party! EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 1:04 am

(So we get to roleplay with others on this one? Razz? Yay.) Luna entered the Leaky Caludron excitement stirring in her. She had heard there was going to be a party here! Entering the Leaky Cauldron, she suddenly felt.. well a little shy...and sat down at a table, but her eyes were still shining with excitement. She dared not to approach anyone though.
Back to top Go down
Jason
Admin
Admin
Jason

Everlasting Party! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Party!   Everlasting Party! EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 4:19 am

Jason sees Luna and waves to her, "You new to Hogwarts?" he asks her, ordering another Butterbeer.
Back to top Go down
Truant Officer Jordan
Admin
Admin
Truant Officer Jordan

Everlasting Party! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Party!   Everlasting Party! EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 5:38 pm

(TOJ) Jordan waves to the people already at the pub. A butterbeer is thrown to him as the chatter of the people suddenly flows with excitement of his arrival. He catches it and drinks the bright orange, frothy liquid it contains, then exclaims, "Bloody well, heya guys!"
Back to top Go down
LunaPotter

LunaPotter

Everlasting Party! Empty
PostSubject: Re:Everlasting Party!   Everlasting Party! EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 9:56 pm

Luna looks up surprised. She nodded slowly, to indicate, that yes, she was new to Hogwarts. Her attention then jerked to the Head of Gryffindor as he came in.
Back to top Go down
Jason
Admin
Admin
Jason

Everlasting Party! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Party!   Everlasting Party! EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 10:06 pm

"Like Hogwarts, Luna?" Jason asks, while laughing at Jordan.
Back to top Go down
LunaPotter

LunaPotter

Everlasting Party! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Party!   Everlasting Party! EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 10:20 pm

Luna nods. "I do! I'm so glad its reopening so people like me can get a chance to go to Hogwarts again!" She said excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Truant Officer Jordan
Admin
Admin
Truant Officer Jordan

Everlasting Party! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Party!   Everlasting Party! EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 4:25 pm

Jordan laughs at her awkwardice, "Don't be scared of me, I'm not evil." and then adds, "Everyone's excited it's reopening, it's brilliant we get that second chance after the Dark Lord's fall."
Back to top Go down
LunaPotter

LunaPotter

Everlasting Party! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Party!   Everlasting Party! EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 8:00 pm

Manages a little smile. "I'm just jumpy a little..." She mumurs, a farway look in her eyes. Then is disappears as she shakes her head. "I'm so excited though! I'm sure the Headmaster will do great in getting the school back to its former glory!"
Back to top Go down
Jason
Admin
Admin
Jason

Everlasting Party! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Party!   Everlasting Party! EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 3:12 am

Jason mutters in Luna's ear, "Don't listen to Jordan. He's VERY evil"
Back to top Go down
LunaPotter

LunaPotter

Everlasting Party! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Party!   Everlasting Party! EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 9:32 pm

Luna looked at Jason. She didn't know whether to take him seriously or just laugh after what happened... No I can't think about that... She thought to herself. Deciding to change the subject, she decided to ask a questions. "So what classes are you both teaching?" She said cocking her head to one side.
Back to top Go down
Jason
Admin
Admin
Jason

Everlasting Party! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Party!   Everlasting Party! EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 12:07 am

"Potions and Muggle Studies," Jason says.
Back to top Go down
Headmaster Donovan
Headmaster
Headmaster
Headmaster Donovan

Everlasting Party! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Party!   Everlasting Party! EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 12:10 am

Donovan nodded at luna and said "Astronomy and DADA"
Back to top Go down
https://hprpg38.rpg-board.net
LunaPotter

LunaPotter

Everlasting Party! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Party!   Everlasting Party! EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 9:28 pm

Luna nods. "I'm going to sign up for all the classes I can!" She said, taking a little sip of her butterbeer she ordered. (Donovan appeared out of nowhere because he didn't rp coming in? LOL.)
Back to top Go down
Jason
Admin
Admin
Jason

Everlasting Party! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Party!   Everlasting Party! EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 2:20 am

"You'll have fun in my classes," Jason says. (Yup, he does that...)
Back to top Go down
Headmaster Donovan
Headmaster
Headmaster
Headmaster Donovan

Everlasting Party! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Party!   Everlasting Party! EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 10:47 pm

"Don't overwork yourself though"(Its what I do.)
Back to top Go down
https://hprpg38.rpg-board.net
Jason
Admin
Admin
Jason

Everlasting Party! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Party!   Everlasting Party! EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 11:15 pm

"Yeah, like you're the person to say that, headmaster," Jason laughs. (you'll just have to get used to it xD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Everlasting Party! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Party!   Everlasting Party! Empty

Back to top Go down

Everlasting Party!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harry Potter Roleplay :: Diagon Alley :: Leaky Cauldron-
Jump to: