Harry Potter Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter Roleplay

A Harry Potter Roleplaying Site

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome! This site is currently in Beta Mode!
...All students must get their supplies in Diagon...
New Members - Don't forget to get sorted!
Please advertise the site to your friends so we can make this site more active

Madam Malkins

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Headmaster Donovan
Headmaster
Headmaster
Headmaster Donovan

Madam Malkins Empty
PostSubject: Madam Malkins   Madam Malkins EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 5:55 pm

As you walk in you see Madam Malkin working furiously with her other customers. She walks over you you and set you up before taking measurements "What type of robes are you looking for, dear? Or perhaps you're looking for a hat, or gloves, just speak up." She asks.
Back to top Go down
https://hprpg38.rpg-board.net
Headmaster Donovan
Headmaster
Headmaster
Headmaster Donovan

Madam Malkins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madam Malkins   Madam Malkins EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 2:44 pm

Donovan walked into the store before observing the customers. Madame Malkin rushed over and spoke What type of robes are you looking for?" Donovan simply replied "Just work robes Madame" "That'll be 12 galleons."
Back to top Go down
Avlen Ryans
Admin
Admin
Avlen Ryans

Madam Malkins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madam Malkins   Madam Malkins EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 12:10 pm

Avlen walks quickly into Madame Malkins darting from the rain pouring down outside in Diagon Alley and comes face to face with the cheery shop keeper. "Hello Dear, dreadful weather isnt it? How can I help you today?"the woman asks with a smile which Avlen can't help but to return."Yes it is rather!"she replies before moving further into the shop as Madame Malkin guides her."And I'm looking for a new cloak, I've just got a new job and really could do with something to help me, well, look the part."Avlen explains and Madame Malkin nods before walking over to a long rail of cloaks. "Well congratulations Dear, do you mind me asking what? and do you have any special requirements for the cloak?"the other woman asks turning back to face Avlen clearly working out her height and size."Not at all! The new Head of Ravenclaw"Avlen replies quickly and happily before tilting her head to the side. "I think dark blue for the colour, keeping with the Ravenclaw colours, so sliver trimming perhaps..."she suggests folding her arms as Madame Malkin beams "So you are Avlen Ryans! My my dear, that picture of you in the Prophet certainly does you justice, and my how you look like Rowena herself, and yes those colour choices will work brilliantly!" Madame Malkin explains quickly, clearly with excitement. Avlen smiles and shrugs "Thats me, Oh really? I didn't know there was one."she comments biting her lip before smiling again, "Thank you, perfect, how long will it take to make?"Avlen finishes with another smile watching the shop keeper who pulls her measuring tape off her belt. "About a week Dear, I'll take your measurements now and have the order sent to you at Hogwarts?" she suggests and Avlen nods before following her over to one of the mirrors. Madame Malkin finishes taking Avlens measurements as the two exchange conversation, before Avlen hands over some money and leaves with a smile and a wave.
Back to top Go down
Devin Connors

Madam Malkins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madam Malkins   Madam Malkins EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 12:13 pm

Devin walked into the shop his eyes darting around nervous at the whole ordeal of the wizarding world. He had lived in a foster home all his life, and didn't know anything about his wizarding heretage. Noticing a short stout woman walk up to him asking what he needed. He spoke, his voice shaking, as if he still wasn't sure if this was a dream or not. Well, t-this is my first year at H-Hogwarts, so I need the full gear"
Back to top Go down
Headmaster Donovan
Headmaster
Headmaster
Headmaster Donovan

Madam Malkins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madam Malkins   Madam Malkins EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 12:15 pm

Madam Malkin spoke in return "Ah, yes. I know just what you need. I can set you up with a full set of Hogwarts's gear. Luckily for you I have several extra sets, one of which looks about your size. Just let me take your measurements" The woman then took out a ruler, and started measuring the boy's arm lengths, chest width, head width, and on before saying "Perfect fit! Just let me get it" Malkin walked to the back room bringing out a set of clothes. "That'll be 20 galleons."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Madam Malkins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madam Malkins   Madam Malkins Empty

Back to top Go down

Madam Malkins
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harry Potter Roleplay :: Diagon Alley :: Madam Malkins-
Jump to: