Harry Potter Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter Roleplay

A Harry Potter Roleplaying Site

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome! This site is currently in Beta Mode!
...All students must get their supplies in Diagon...
New Members - Don't forget to get sorted!
Please advertise the site to your friends so we can make this site more active

Alan's Return

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KAKA KAKA Alan
Admin
Admin
KAKA KAKA Alan

Alan's Return Empty
PostSubject: Alan's Return   Alan's Return EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 7:52 pm

Alan looked about the boiling desert. He had spent the time that the school had been off wandering the world. He looked down at his poor legs, wishing he had bought a camel. He closed his eyes and took a minute to enjoy the quiet of the desert air. He fell over, sprawling in the sand when he heard a sound he hadn't heard in a while. An owl screeched right next to him. Alan got up, blinking. He saw the owl's message strapped to its leg and got it. He passed the owl a coin and unwrapped the scroll. He read the message, then read it again. Hogwarts had opened again. He grinned and started to run in a random direction. He was running for about two hours, wishing for civilization. He shouted "Hello?!" No answer. He collapsed in the sand, exhaustion overwhelming him. He slept heavily. When he awoke, it felt hotter, despite dawn approaching. He looked around, through his blurred eyes. He saw only sand. He had lost his wand some months ago. He groaned, rubbing his stubble. He spotted something on the distance, hundreds of thousands of grains of sand approaching him. A sandstorm was approaching. He stood, frozen despite the heat, as the sand overwhelmed him. He did not feel the pain as he had expected, but instead a numbness where the grains hit. Then, seconds after, the pain hit. Agonising, neverending pain, blood dripping from everywhere on his body. He felt the grains hit the blood and screamed, a long, screeching scream. He cried and weeped, before standing up, a new resolve in his mind. He walked amongst the grains of sand. The pain was almost unbearable but he, somehow, managed to keep on moving. When he found a road, there were people everywhere. He reckoned he must have been walking for at least three hours. He hadn't noticed the sandstorm subside. He collapsed at the side of the road, strangers crowding around him instantly.

When Alan awoke, he was lying on a bed. The pain was still there, but not as pronounced. He lay back, hoping term hadn't started. He groaned and sobbed. He now knew the nature of pain. It obliterated all else from your mind. It cleared all emotion, all reason just so you could escape the pain, the neverending pain. He tried to sit, but pain flared through him like a fire. Despite the pain, he stood up and ignored the man who rushed to catch him. He ran from the room and shouted "Nearest airport? Tell me!" A woman pointed to a massive building outside. Alan couldn't help but smile. He walked out and bought a ticket to Scotland. He flew out minutes later.

When he arrived, he got many strange looks. He didn't care. He ran to a train station. He got a train to the station nearest Hogwarts and when he got off, he smiled. He could see the castle in the distance. He knew that muggles couldn't see the castle. Tears flared in his eyes as he saw the familiar sight. I'm home he thought and smiled. He got to the castle and he smiled Yeah... I'm home
Back to top Go down
Headmaster Donovan
Headmaster
Headmaster
Headmaster Donovan

Alan's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alan's Return   Alan's Return EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 8:07 pm

Donovan had been spending countless hours writing out letters and stamping them with hogwarts seals. He'd been sending owls out to the teachers who had taught at hogwarts before Hogwarts closed. He sighed leaning back in his chair taking off his glasses "I need a break" He told himself. He walked over to his drawer and pulled out a self writing quill and self stamping stamp. He then set them to their job and started walking around hogwarts. He glanced around nodding at the occational ghost or two, but otherwise Hogwarts was as empty as they come, for the moment. He then walked to the great hall and sighed at the empty tables. he then walked to the grounds. He headed to the lake enhancing his vision until he saw the merpeople. He sat at the lake and just watched the merpeople flounce around
Back to top Go down
https://hprpg38.rpg-board.net
KAKA KAKA Alan
Admin
Admin
KAKA KAKA Alan

Alan's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alan's Return   Alan's Return EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 1:39 pm

Alan wanders out, a few hours later. He looks around the grounds, seemngly empty. He sighs and wanders down to the lake. He sees Dono and blinks "Headmaster?" He asks, wondering if he was dreaming.
Back to top Go down
Headmaster Donovan
Headmaster
Headmaster
Headmaster Donovan

Alan's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alan's Return   Alan's Return EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 1:44 pm

Donovan snaps out of his daze and turns around "Ah, Alan. I see you got my letter. I honestly wasn't expecting anyone for another week or two, But good to see you nethertheless. How are you? I trust your travels went well"
Back to top Go down
https://hprpg38.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Alan's Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alan's Return   Alan's Return Empty

Back to top Go down

Alan's Return
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harry Potter Roleplay :: Welcome Mat :: Foreign Lands-
Jump to: