Harry Potter Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter Roleplay

A Harry Potter Roleplaying Site

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome! This site is currently in Beta Mode!
...All students must get their supplies in Diagon...
New Members - Don't forget to get sorted!
Please advertise the site to your friends so we can make this site more active

The Dragon, Part 1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jason
Admin
Admin
Jason

The Dragon, Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: The Dragon, Part 1   The Dragon, Part 1 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 2:37 am

Jason walks in, his hood over his head. He sits down at a nearby table and orders a butterbeer. After waiting about fifteen minutes a pair of people with their hoods up walk in. "Hello," Jason mutters, "do you have it?" "Yes we do," says one of the people, a man. "May I see it?" Jason asks. the other person who walked in nods and hands Jason a circular object, wrapped in a robe. "Here it is," it mutters, it's a man too. Jason glances around to make sure that no one is looking and opens it a bit when he sees that the only other person in the Leaky Cauldron is being occupied by the barkeeper. Inside the robe is a black sphere with white lines all over it that resemble veins. It's a dragon egg. "You sure it's a real dragon egg?" Jason asks. The first man nods, "It's a Hebridean Black, they are some of the strongest and most dangerous dragons out there. They're rare british dragons. Almost impossible to control by anyone if they are caught in the wild after they are hatched, but if one starts to care for it before it hatches, and cares for it correctly while growing up, it can be an amazing weapon." Jason looks around and sees the barkeeper finishing the customer's order. "Why'd we choose to meet in the Leaky Cauldron?" Jason asks, "It's to busy here and it looks like more people are coming. I'm a Hogwarts teacher, and if I'm caught buying a dragon egg, even for a good purpose like this, it'll be the end of my career." "You're right," the second man says, "meet you in the ice cream parlor in, hmm, a week?" "Okay," Jason says, "see ya there, Devon." "Thank you, Jason, for getting this off our hands," says the first man. "No problem, Wes," Jason replies, and with that he, Devon, and Wes all slip out...

TO BE CONTINUED... (in the ice cream parlor)
Back to top Go down

The Dragon, Part 1
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harry Potter Roleplay :: Diagon Alley :: Leaky Cauldron-
Jump to: