Harry Potter Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter Roleplay

A Harry Potter Roleplaying Site

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome! This site is currently in Beta Mode!
...All students must get their supplies in Diagon...
New Members - Don't forget to get sorted!
Please advertise the site to your friends so we can make this site more active

Charms Class 001

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Truant Officer Jordan
Admin
Admin
Truant Officer Jordan

Charms Class 001 Empty
PostSubject: Charms Class 001   Charms Class 001 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 11:36 pm

As the students flood into the classroom, he looks up from his desk. Jordan stands up as the students greet him with smiles like no other. He grins, waving at the First Years who had started Charms this term. Jordan stands in front of the class and speaks, "Hello, students. I'm professor Jordan, and I promise I won't be as boring as people say Charms will be." he starts. "Charms is REQUIRED years one through five, so you will be seeing me often." he chuckles, knowing that might displease the students. "Right then, enough with the introductions, let's get down to business! We will learn a charm today pronounced, "Wingardium Leviosa"." he takes out his wand, prepared to amuse them with the charm. "It is the charm used to levitate objects." he smiles and points his wand at a young boy, "Wingardium Leviosa!" he shouts, the boy levitates towards the ceiling with a surprised expression. The students laugh and cheer as the boy demands, "Put me down!" Jordan laughs, "Easy said." and in seconds the first year is back on the floor. "All of you, stand up and practice! On the books, furniture, and if you've got control and confidence, on each other.I'm on watch if you have any questions or concerns." the students hurry to stand up and take part in the lesson, but he grabs their attention, "Wait, your homework tonight is to practice your charms either in this classroom or in your common room study hall." he pauses for semi-affect. "Carry on." and he stands at the front of the class, watching the students practice the charm.
Back to top Go down

Charms Class 001
Page 1 of 1