Harry Potter Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter Roleplay

A Harry Potter Roleplaying Site

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome! This site is currently in Beta Mode!
...All students must get their supplies in Diagon...
New Members - Don't forget to get sorted!
Please advertise the site to your friends so we can make this site more active

Interview 2: Head of House Jordan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KAKA KAKA Alan
Admin
Admin
KAKA KAKA Alan

Interview 2: Head of House Jordan Empty
PostSubject: Interview 2: Head of House Jordan   Interview 2: Head of House Jordan EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 10:27 am

Welcome to another interview with the Admins! This time: Jordan! Hi Jordan, thanks for coming in! How's Hogwarts?
Back to top Go down
Truant Officer Jordan
Admin
Admin
Truant Officer Jordan

PostSubject: Re: Interview 2: Head of House Jordan   Interview 2: Head of House Jordan EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 10:38 am

It's great, Alan, I'm Head of House and double teaching charms and flying lessons, so it's pretty good.
Back to top Go down
KAKA KAKA Alan
Admin
Admin
KAKA KAKA Alan

PostSubject: Re: Interview 2: Head of House Jordan   Interview 2: Head of House Jordan EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 10:40 am

Good good! Which year do you look forward to teaching most?
Back to top Go down
Truant Officer Jordan
Admin
Admin
Truant Officer Jordan

PostSubject: Re: Interview 2: Head of House Jordan   Interview 2: Head of House Jordan EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 10:42 am

I think i'm looking forward to teaching second years and above, because I'm the quidditch referee, and only second years and up can play quidditch in the correct teams. As well as fourth year and above, because charms gets much more advanced, it makes it so much more engaging for the students.
Back to top Go down
KAKA KAKA Alan
Admin
Admin
KAKA KAKA Alan

PostSubject: Re: Interview 2: Head of House Jordan   Interview 2: Head of House Jordan EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 10:45 am

Cool. I, myself, am looking forward to teaching my N.E.W.T students, we're moving onto more dangerous plants! What's it like to teach after Filius Flitwick?
Back to top Go down
Truant Officer Jordan
Admin
Admin
Truant Officer Jordan

PostSubject: Re: Interview 2: Head of House Jordan   Interview 2: Head of House Jordan EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 10:50 am

Flitwick knew Potter himself, so it's going to be a pretty nice job. He left a couple things in his office for me, like some old textbooks and such from '96, so i'm going to share those with the students. Flitwick was actually my teacher when I was a fifth year, so this is pretty exciting for me.
Back to top Go down
KAKA KAKA Alan
Admin
Admin
KAKA KAKA Alan

PostSubject: Re: Interview 2: Head of House Jordan   Interview 2: Head of House Jordan EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 10:52 am

Of course. I am taking over from Pomona Sprout of course, who was an excellent teacher! So when term starts, are there going to be any surprises?
Back to top Go down
Truant Officer Jordan
Admin
Admin
Truant Officer Jordan

PostSubject: Re: Interview 2: Head of House Jordan   Interview 2: Head of House Jordan EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 11:01 am

Oh, for sure! My class is going a step up for their level, so i'm going to teach a higher level thinking for the first years. It's going to make it easier for them in the next stages of Charms in later years. As well as the flying class, the way i'm going to start the practice for the first and second years is to start them playing quidditch almost right away. I'm just going to not a be as boring as I remember Flitwick so I can engage the kids in the lesson so they don't fail.
Back to top Go down
KAKA KAKA Alan
Admin
Admin
KAKA KAKA Alan

PostSubject: Re: Interview 2: Head of House Jordan   Interview 2: Head of House Jordan EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 11:04 am

Cool! What do you think of the rumoured group called the Dumbledore's Army?
Back to top Go down
Truant Officer Jordan
Admin
Admin
Truant Officer Jordan

PostSubject: Re: Interview 2: Head of House Jordan   Interview 2: Head of House Jordan EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 11:12 am

I think it was a brilliant idea, the use of the Room of Requirement by Potter and his friends for better Defense Against the Dark Arts and charms. I thought when I heard about it that it was a wonderful idea to get practice for each class. It's also great to learn from other people because of the different experiences of each student.
Back to top Go down
KAKA KAKA Alan
Admin
Admin
KAKA KAKA Alan

PostSubject: Re: Interview 2: Head of House Jordan   Interview 2: Head of House Jordan EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 11:14 am

I was once a member of that group actually! If you had the choice what changes would you make to the school?
Back to top Go down
Truant Officer Jordan
Admin
Admin
Truant Officer Jordan

PostSubject: Re: Interview 2: Head of House Jordan   Interview 2: Head of House Jordan EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 11:18 am

If could make any change to the school I think it would be maybe the protection. We have dementors guarding the whole castle, and I think it is scaring the parents and students. Even if it is truely safe, it's still not a pleasing sight, no?
Back to top Go down
KAKA KAKA Alan
Admin
Admin
KAKA KAKA Alan

PostSubject: Re: Interview 2: Head of House Jordan   Interview 2: Head of House Jordan EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 11:21 am

Between me and you, Jordan. I've heard the Minister, our very own Kingsley Shacklebolt, is trying to get them away, so don't worry students! And, one final question, any subjects you like exept for Charms and Flying?
Back to top Go down
Truant Officer Jordan
Admin
Admin
Truant Officer Jordan

PostSubject: Re: Interview 2: Head of House Jordan   Interview 2: Head of House Jordan EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 11:25 am

I think an alternate lesson would be either Defense Against the Dark Arts and Caring of Magical Creatures. Thank you for the opportunity, Alan, I appreciate my name in the Prophet.
Back to top Go down
KAKA KAKA Alan
Admin
Admin
KAKA KAKA Alan

PostSubject: Re: Interview 2: Head of House Jordan   Interview 2: Head of House Jordan EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 11:27 am

Thank you for coming! That concludes this interview! Thanks for reading!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interview 2: Head of House Jordan   Interview 2: Head of House Jordan Empty

Back to top Go down

Interview 2: Head of House Jordan
Page 1 of 1