Harry Potter Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter Roleplay

A Harry Potter Roleplaying Site

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome! This site is currently in Beta Mode!
...All students must get their supplies in Diagon...
New Members - Don't forget to get sorted!
Please advertise the site to your friends so we can make this site more active

Your Discovery

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Truant Officer Jordan
Admin
Admin
Truant Officer Jordan

Your Discovery Empty
PostSubject: Your Discovery   Your Discovery EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 11:41 am

Role Play how you discovered the Room Of Requirement!
For experienced RPers, I challenge you to make a RP consisting of:
-two friends by your side
-a topic you create for the use of this "new-found" space
-Your friends and yourself to progress in your topic (like the students did under the teachings of Harry Potter in the books/movies)
-and creative actions, dialouge, and plots throughout your story.
Give it a shot >:3 I dare you.
Back to top Go down
Truant Officer Jordan
Admin
Admin
Truant Officer Jordan

Your Discovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Discovery   Your Discovery EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 11:35 am

Jordan and his two friends, Damien and Alex, were concluding on the quietest place to study for their OWLS exams. "The common room isn't flooded with students almost constantly..." Damien points, "But that way we couldn't all work together," Jordan shoots back. "You are in Ravenclaw, Damien, and Alex is in Slytherin. We need to find somewhere else," Alex groans in frustration and leans against the wall to end his end of the argument. To his surprise, the wall starts shifting! He uneasily backs away, "Um... guys?" he asks, nervous. "Bloody hell..." Jordan murmurs in thought, watching the wall change it's shape as Alex and Damien step behind him. Jordan is the first to step forward once the wall stops moving. He touches the large door handle, Damien and Alex whisper, "What's he doing? He better not be going in there.." but all the same, Jordan pushes the door wide open. "I remember this!" he exclaims, "Dumbledore's Army used to train in here. We don't need to practice on each other though." Damien steps forward, "The famed Room of Requirement, Alex, come on!" he pulls Alex in by the neck of his shirt, though he protests. "How will we know it's safe, Jordan? And what do we tell our professors, that we found the Room of Requirement and for all we know we could be in huge danger?" Jordan gives him a blank expression, "Nope. We will train and practice in here without our professors knowing, just like Dumbledore's Army." he says with a touch of venom. "Well, we need our textbooks..." Damien counters, his voice trailing off as three textbooks for each subject appear on the floor in front of them. "Woah... " Alex utters in shock. "Yeah, woah," Jordan retorts. "We also need something to practice on, something interactive," and on cue, three robotic dummies appear. "Sweet..." Damien interjects. "Let's get to work." Alex interuppts, clapping his hands together. The three boys practice spells and charms for the rest of their free period, and vow to return the next day. "Let's go before the professors find us late," Alex rushes out the door, followed by Jordan and Damien.
The next day, Jordan's potions teacher stops him in one of the corridors and asks, "Where were you yesterday, Jordan, you were late to class. Again." "I'm sorry, sir," he says quickly, in panic. "I was studying with Alex and Damien in the library." "Is that what you plan on doing this free period?" he inquires, "Yes sir." he nods before rushing off. "Liar." the professor hisses inaudibly as he walks away. He planned to follow him through free period. In a few hours, Jordan, Damien, and Alex met up at the Room of Requirement doors. "Ready?" Jordan asks them. "Yes, yes we are." Damien answers before Alex can open his mouth to protest. "Then on we go." he laughs before opening the door and slipping inside, the two follow without warning. The potions professor growls in anger, "How did those idiots open the Room of Requirement?" he asks himself before stalking off to the the Headmaster.
"The Room of Requirement? That's brilliant! Do you know what the students are doing in there?" the Headmaster asks, "I'm not sure. But Jordan jumped into panic mode when I asked," he counters, "Which could be a bad thing, or good without us knowing." "I'd like to see them, bring them here, now." the Headmaster interuppts, waving the potions master off to find the three students.
"How did you open the Room of Requirement?" the Headmaster questions Jordan, "We didn't. What is the Room of Requirement?" he asks in a very convincing lie. "Ah, I see. Your professor is trying to get you in nonsense trouble again. Go on, I don't need to ask you more." he shoos them off. As soon as they leave, Damein and Alex burst out laughing, "You LIED to the HEADMASTER." Damien says with gleeful smile, "You are insane, but brilliant, yet insane." Alex laughs. Jordan shrugs, "Hey, anything to protect our secret." and they return to the Room of Requirement.
The boys continued to train and practice in the Room of Requirement, in hushed secret. For the next few months leading up to their OWLS exams, they avoided the potions master. The OWLS came up quick, and they were ready with all of the correct measures memorized. "I'm ready for this test." Jordan announces, "So are we." Alex interuppts Damien like he did weeks before. As the day progresses, the three boys take their OWLS, the problems theory and most impossible.
A few weeks later, the OWLS results come in. The Headmaster stands at the front of the Great Hall and announces, "The students with the best OWLS scores for this term, are, Jordan, fifth year from Gryffindor, Alex, fifth year of Slytherin, and Damien, fifth year of Ravenclaw!" the entire Dining Hall bursts into applause, the boys just smile across the table at each other. Win.
10 points to Gryffindor. Nice RP post
Back to top Go down

Your Discovery
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harry Potter Roleplay :: Hogwarts :: Room of Requirement-
Jump to: