Harry Potter Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter Roleplay

A Harry Potter Roleplaying Site

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome! This site is currently in Beta Mode!
...All students must get their supplies in Diagon...
New Members - Don't forget to get sorted!
Please advertise the site to your friends so we can make this site more active

Flying Class 001

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Truant Officer Jordan
Admin
Admin
Truant Officer Jordan

Flying Class 001 Empty
PostSubject: Flying Class 001   Flying Class 001 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 12:00 am

"Welcome, first years!" he smiles to the students on the field. He gives them first instruction, "Broom's on the ground, students." he says. The students all drop their brooms to the side. "Today, i'm teaching you how to mount a broom, so you have a chance of playing Quidditch." he grins. Quidditch was his favorite subject, if it was a subject, anyways. "Hold your hand out to the side, and say 'up!' like you mean it." he holds his hand out to the right, above his broom. "Up!" he shouts, and his broom automatically flies upward into his hand. "Do that for me please, you won't get it your first try, some of you. Don't be frustrated." he informs them. The students step forward to give it a shot, the various shouts are heard continuously. He smiles, satisfied as he watches them, some quite successful. "Look, Professor, I've done it!" a young girl laughs with delight. "Brilliant!" he gives her a thumbs up, then looks back at the students practicing. "Okay, your homework is to come and practice on this field, due when you get it right." he recieves a cheer from the students, probably from the "no due" homework. He checks his watch, knowing class would end soon, but doesn't spoil the student's fun as they had accomplished a new task.
Back to top Go down

Flying Class 001
Page 1 of 1